10 February 2009

FiRsT ViSiTaTioN to ISB

Yesterday, while Kayden was playing in his playpen, he did something out of the ordinary. Normally when he's playing, he would make a lot of noise but yeterday, it was quiet. So I went to check on him and realized that he bit himself on the hand... It looked red and to think that he didn't even make a sound to show that he was in pain or anything. Like my MIL and SIL said, he is pain - tolerrant. When I held his hand, he SMILED at me instead.

This morning, my family and I drove over to ISB to inquiry about Kayden's enrollment into the school next year. While my FIL and I were in the office doing the enquiry, my MIL took him outside to see the Kindergarten children having a break. One of the boys called out to him, "Come on, little boy"... Immediately Kayden wanted to join him. He looked at the security guard, who was nearby, and indicated to him to open the door. He laughed! Looks like Kayden is very anxious to start school. Hooray!!

Anyway, the staff told us that he'll only be able to join them next year, Aug 2010. However, there is a session for children below the age of 3 every Wednesday from 3 - 5pm so we decided to let Kayden try it and let him mingle with the children... Tomorrow will be his first day in toddler school and though I am having mixed feelings about it (worry, nervous about his reaction, excited that he's going to school) I think he will enjoy himself very much.

1 comment:

  1. Yes definitely, judging the way he loves books, I am sure Baby K will love school very much!!

    ReplyDelete