05 February 2009

Where's the sun?

It rained heavily this morning. Now, it has turned to slight drizzle. I doubt the sun would come out today! We received an sms from NDMC yesterday, saying that from 4th to 7th February, there might be flashfloods and citizens are asked to take caution.

The newpapers recently stated that Sungai Liang had a severe flood and this caused one of the roads to break in half, which is dangerous for road users.

For the past few days, the rain has come and go. Fortunately, it didn't dampen the CNY mood. I just hope the sun would stop hiding behind those clouds and make everyone happy : )

1 comment:

  1. Yep, it's time for Uncle Sun to be out. I think Singapore is taking its turn to be gloomy now. Light rain in the evening. Thankfully I managed to do my short run :)

    ReplyDelete