11 February 2009

(",) 1st DaY aT toDDler sChOOL

Kayden really enjoyed himself today. First, I thought he might have trouble settling in with the boys and girls slightly older than him. But when I put him on the mat, he's on the move. He played around with the educational toys, interacted with the boys and girls (Kayden is the youngest one) and even the teacher herself. The teacher praised him too and he rewarded her with a smile...

Though, I was not allowed to take pictures (it was prohibited as one of the royal families' grandchild was there), I did manage to take two pictures of Kayden and also a ten-secs video of him.

On the way back home, Kayden kept chattering (baby's talk) and laughing in the car. From the looks of it, he really had fun at school today. Before bringing him over, I was worried and nervous that he might not adjust to the new experience, but to see him this happy after school, all my worries and anxiety are gone... Hooray for Kayden :p

1 comment:

  1. He must be very cute. I love our Baby K!!! I'm surely an avid fan of his.

    ReplyDelete