08 February 2009

SuNsHiNe aFTeR tHe rAiN ;p


Finally, the sun is out today... After a few days of rain, it feels so wonderful to see the sun. I just pray that it will stay that way for the next couple of days or maybe weeks and from the looks of it, I think it will definitely be sunny for the next couple of days.


My husband and I had pizza for dinner today. We decided we wanted to have a break from all these CNY goodies, rice, noodles, fish, ... It feels so nice to have something different for a change :D and it's been a long time since we have pizza.

Tomorrow is the last day of CNY - our " Chap Go Meh " dinner ( We got invited to have dinner at I-Lotus ).
I bet there will be lots of fireworks tomorrow night. Kayden was excited to see firework displays in the Qlap area on our drive down to Bandar just now.


1 comment:

  1. Happy wedding anniversary to you and Boy K :)

    ReplyDelete