22 November 2009

1st DaY oF ExaMinaTioN - FiRsT AiD

Today's paper is First Aid and Basic Life Support. As our lecturers have briefed us through about the exams, I was ready for it. The paper starts at 9am... I browsed through the paper and realized that most of what I have learned are in. So I started to write... by the time I finished answering all the questions, it was only 10am. A whole hour to go before the end of exams....
I sat there for another 20 minutes before I asked for permission to leave the room. When I reached home, both Kelvin and Kayden were not awake yet from their sleep.... How I wish I could sleep for long hours like them...

Tomorrow I will be having English Linguistics which I am planning to take as one of my majors. Did some revision while Kayden is taking his short nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment