10 August 2009

ClaSSes oFF!ciaLLy sT@rtED

LE-1501 starts today. My lecturer is Mrs. Brown, who is a Filipino but married to orang putih. She's very friendly and humorous. I volunteered myself to be one of the group discussion leader today - discuss about ground rules. It was fun...

On my way back home for lunch, smokes can be seen almost everywhere. Because of the haze and the terrible weather, it causes forest fires. Fire engines are found at different locations and water puddles everywhere.

Korean class was very exciting. There's a lot of tongue twisting and pronounciation, making it fun. The lecturer even joked with us. I always thought that it would be easy to learn but it seems so difficult now, especially if you don't recognise the korean alphabet (Hangul)... However, I will try my best to master and memorize these letters.




No comments:

Post a Comment