03 August 2009

BaCk 2 uN! 0Nc3 aGa!n

Today is a brand new start for me. It's the first day of University life once more. My class starts at 8am so I woke up early to prepare myself. Actually I did not get much sleep as Kayden slept quite late last night (around 2.30am). To prevent myself from getting stuck in a jam or lack of parking space, I left home around 7.30am. Luckily when I got there, there were many spaces available and I got a good parking spot.

So I walked over to the building, saw many coursemates' chatting around there and looked for my class. Make some friends today as well. However, class was cancelled as the lecturer is not in yet. Even though, I was looking forward to my afternoon class, which is Elementary Korean. Been wanting to learn to speak at least one foreign language, and Korean seems like a good choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment