08 June 2010

KuRsUs / BeNgKeL aDaT IsTiaDaT

Finally, the course is over. Had a very long day yesterday. The morning course was interesting as we had a few mind games and physical activities. However, it was a very long afternoon - I was unmotivated throughout the course and there wasn't much activities too. It's all talk, talk and talk....

Today, there was a trip to visit the Lapau but I couldn't make it. The closing ceremony was in the afternoon and our certificate presentation was part of it too. We teachers had to actually practiced our walking style and learn when and how to bow down to our honorable guest. Some made mistakes and everyone laughed out loud. Oh what fun it was!

When it was my turn to receive the certificate, the guest of honour asked me a weird question "Are you a teacher?" Honestly, I was shocked and I think I forgotten to say "Menjunjung Kasih" to him. I assumed he knew that all the participants of the course were Chung Hwa Middle School teachers but to ask me this question made me questioned myself - don't I look like a teacher or am I too YOUNG to be a teacher? Haha...

Now the course is out of the way, it's time to plan out what I have to do for these two weeks - spending quality time with Little Kayden, washing my car (something I wanted to do since a few months ago), do some cleaning up and arranging the stuff in my room. Going to keep myself and my mind busy busy busy...

No comments:

Post a Comment