26 April 2010

A LoNg TiMe

Wow! It's been a long, long, time since I last blogged ;-)


I was unwell the past three days but am gradually recovering from my flu. However, Kayden seems to have caught the 'bug' from me and now he's not feeling too good himself. Just brought him to see the doctor yesterday and today again to inquire about the medications given to him.


A lot has happened within the past few months. There were moments that everything was going great but also moments when everything seems to go wrong no matter what you do or how hard you are trying. However, I told myself that patience is the key to everything. As long as I keep my cool, I can get through these hard times.


Pictures were taken but there wasn't time to upload them. But I promise to try and post them up on my blog within this week.



No comments:

Post a Comment