27 June 2009

$h0cK!nG

This morning, I went out with my in-laws for breakfast. Because we took a late breakfast, my FIL decided to buy a kebab before playing his golf game in the afternoon. So I went down from the car to buy his one from this small stall around the Seri area.


Boy, was I in for a surprise! I am not a fan of kebab and all this while in my mind, I assume that kebab is a pita bread stuffed with beef and vegetables like cucumbers, tomatoes, big onions... (like the picture shown).



When the man was frying the kebab (the beef was a lot except that it's mixed with cucumbers only), I thought the pita bread would be the big kind but it's not...


It's half the size of a normal pita bread which I think it will only fill a kid's stomach.


In the end, I ended up buying another roti john for my FIL because I really don't think that kebab would be very filling!



1 comment:

  1. haha....che....it really small....is that delicious??i want go to Ideal and try the chicken next time,okay???
    -bibi-

    ReplyDelete