27 April 2009

DaY aT EmPiR3

It's been a while since I penned in here. Many events has happened and yet I have no time to write them here.

Yesterday, my in-laws and I took Kayden to Empire at around five plus. When we reached there, we parked near Li Gong. Kayden loves looking at the water fountain near there. After that, my SIL called for a buggy and we rode it in.


It's the first time for Kayden to sit in one and he looked very happy and enjoyed himself immersely. His hair was even messed up by the wind, hehe. We asked the man to drove us to the pool side. Upon reaching, we saw a beautiful sunset. There were many people enjoying the view as well. However, I did not manage to take a picture of it so the one shown is a replica.

While walking by the pool side, I saw one of my ex-student, whom I taught when he was in Primary One. Time really flies because he is now in P6. Looking at him and two other boys swim, Kayden stood there, memerized. He was fascinated by them and wanted to join them as well (he wanted to jump into the pool) ;p

There was one part when the kids splashed water and one of those water droplets got him on his face. He gave a surprised look (too bad it wasn't caught on camera)...

No comments:

Post a Comment